Mom caught me taking it easy in my cradle. This is my place to go and hang out with my friend in the mirror. I have just figured out what those things at the end of my legs do and I've really become interested in them. Yesterday I was trying to show them to my friend in the mirror before Mom showed up with the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Brayden,
You're looking good! When can we hang out and play? I know I saw you this past weekend but my Mom wants to hang out with you and I together. Talk to you soon.
Love, Brock
Love this clip of you in your cradle. When Grandpapa wanted to buy it I thought it would never get used .... and here it is your favorite spot to play!
Love you, dear one!
Nana
Post a Comment