Welcome to our blog! We are excited to share what's new in our world with all our family and friends.
Way to go Brayden! You are looking so STRONG. Angie
Congrats Brayden! I'm so proud of you. Let me know when you can crawl and we'll chase each other around okay?See you Saturday. Love you.Brock
Yipee, Brayden! You could teach Lucy a thing or two, she is still a lazy roller!
It was so fun to see you rollover! You are getting so strong! I love you!Nana
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way to go Brayden! You are looking so STRONG. Angie
Congrats Brayden! I'm so proud of you. Let me know when you can crawl and we'll chase each other around okay?
See you Saturday. Love you.
Brock
Yipee, Brayden! You could teach Lucy a thing or two, she is still a lazy roller!
It was so fun to see you rollover! You are getting so strong!
I love you!
Nana
Post a Comment