Saturday, July 5, 2008

Homecoming

I have been home from the hospital for four days. Its been fun relaxing with Mommy and Daddy. The doctor said to "lay low" for a week so we didn't go anywhere for Fourth of July. But it was still fun.






5 comments:

Randi said...

It was so good to be with you in your own home on Thursday. Nana wanted to hold you every minute.

Dear Brayden, you are strong and courageous. You have amazed us all with your recovery from this last surgery.

I am so lucky to be your Nana. Love you .... see you later today!
Nana

Heidi said...

I am so excited, another friend with a blog! Yippee! We will get together soon to play. Hugs and Kisses,
Lucy

Randi said...

Your 3 month photo with your little monkey is one of my favorites. You look like great friends. Your daddy had a favorite monkey too. His name was "Monk Monk" and he was loved so much he had to go in for repairs at Grandma's house. She carefully mended him for your daddy. You will have to ask your daddy to show him to you someday.

JaHeRoAdmirer said...

Wow, I'm so excited! A new blog to check every day! I love blogs. I check your cousin's all the time too; Brock is busy, just like you are, Brayden! I just love seeing these new pictures of you. Can't wait to see you in person again! Smooches, little guy! You're the best.

Unknown said...

You are photogenic as can be-What a darling boy you are!!! I'll bet you don't miss a thing! You always look like you have just made a most remarkable discovery and are very pleased with yourself!
Love, Karen