Right before I went into the hospital a photographer came over to take my picture.


... and with cousin Brock.
Aren't we handsome together?!I just wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite pictures.
Welcome to our blog! We are excited to share what's new in our world with all our family and friends.
3 comments:
I absolutely love these portraits! Wow, they did a great job. The first series in what will me MANY to follow, I'm sure! :-)
The photo of Brock and Brayden makes me laugh everytime because it looks like Brayden has his arm extended and is the one "taking" the picture. There were 2 or 3 of them that looked like that. I'm sure in a few years we'll have some self portraits from them. This photo shoot was so much fun. I think she did an amazing job and I can't wait to see all of Brayden's pictures.
Emily and Ben,
So happy to see that Brayden is doing well. He is beautiful. We check in from time to time to see how you all are doing. Please let us know when you make it out West again, we'd love to meet up with you all.
Cheers,
Theresa, Andrew and Veronica Lee
Post a Comment