Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Mommy and Daddy got me a high chair. I am practicing how to sit in it because next month I get to eat real food in the chair.

I'm doing pretty good, don't you think?

I am also learning to play peek-a-boo with my blankie.

Mom decided to add one more picture of my "new sleeping position"


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Lucy plays that same game with her blankies - looks like you guys have something in common! Looking good, Brayden!
XO
Heidi & Lucy

A day in the life of Isaiah and Julia said...

Brayden is so sweet. I love the picture of him sleeping.
Michelle

Brock said...

Hey Brayden, let me know when you get the hang of eating and I'll show you how to spit it out and make a huge mess for your mom to clean up like I do to my mom. It's awesome!
Love you,
Brock