Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home at last

The doctors got the fluid in my chest cleared up and under control. My heart is doing good, they say all my numbers are great! They let me go home today and I was very happy to see Gabrielle and take a nap in my own bed. I will have to check in with the doctors often and have a few more weeks of recovery time, but I am doing okay and am very happy to be home. Thank you to everyone that came to visit me, brought me toys to pass the time in the hospital and called or talked to Mommy and Daddy sending me there wishes.

2 comments:

A day in the life of Isaiah and Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A day in the life of Isaiah and Julia said...

We are so happy that Brayden is home and that his surgery went well. Enjoy your time together.
We love you all.
Michelle, Micah, Isaiah and Julia