Yesterday was a big day, Gabrielle and Brock came to see me. And I got my chest tubes out and got to sit in a chair with my Daddy and Mommy. The doctor's are watching some fluid in my chest right now and hopefully I can get rid of that without another chest tube. Thank you to everyone who is thinking of me right now. I will keep letting you know how I'm doing.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Children's Hospital Day 3
I am in the hospital. I had my third heart surgery to help correct my heart defect. The doctor's have been very happy with my progress over the last three days. I've been doing a lot of sleeping and watching cartoons.
Yesterday was a big day, Gabrielle and Brock came to see me. And I got my chest tubes out and got to sit in a chair with my Daddy and Mommy. The doctor's are watching some fluid in my chest right now and hopefully I can get rid of that without another chest tube. Thank you to everyone who is thinking of me right now. I will keep letting you know how I'm doing.
Yesterday was a big day, Gabrielle and Brock came to see me. And I got my chest tubes out and got to sit in a chair with my Daddy and Mommy. The doctor's are watching some fluid in my chest right now and hopefully I can get rid of that without another chest tube. Thank you to everyone who is thinking of me right now. I will keep letting you know how I'm doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love you so much Brayden and are planning to stop by to visit tonight!
Auntie Britta, Uncle Matt & Oliver
Hi, Sweet Brayden - we are all thinking of you and hoping that you'll be feeling better soon. We love you so much! Thank you for posting an update here for us. Let us know if there's anything you need, okay?
xxoo
Cousin Donna
Hey Brayden,
I had a great time visiting you the other day. Thanks for the Cheerios. Now you need to eat some. Maybe I'll bring something tasty by in a few days that we can eat together. Love you,
Brock
Hi Brayden, we love you lots and have been thinking about you a whole lot this week. Hang in there buddy, you'll be back to your old self in no time. xoxox
Heidi, Jason & your friend Lucy
Post a Comment