Monday, July 5, 2010
Happy 4th of July (Children's Hospital Day 6)
Yesterday was a good day. I ate lots of good food, played games with Nana, Daddy and Mommy. I got to go on a wagon ride around the hospital with Nana, Grandpapa, Gabrielle, Mommy and Daddy. We went to see the new skyway in the hospital and also the fish tank on my floor. I blew bubbles with Uncle Matt, Aunt Britta and Oliver. Oliver and I would pop the bubbles! Finn and his parents came to see me. That was really fun! Then last night I got to go see the fireworks that went off all over downtown. We had a great view from the 7th floor. There were lots of them everywhere I looked. What a way to end the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey sweet Brayden! We're all keeping up with your progress, following each update. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!
xo
Cousin Donna
Brayden,
We have been thinking of you every day. You are so brave and strong! We can all learn from you. We just got back in town and would like to come and visit. We will call your mommy and daddy to see when a good time will be. Maybe you will be out of the hospital soon - that would be great.
All our love,
Angie, Jeff and Nathan
Post a Comment