Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Children's Hospital Day 7 & 8
Yesterday morning I got the chest tube out of my side. I got to ride around in a car and walk around with a shopping cart. Brock and Rayna came to visit me and we played in the family room for quite a while.Today was another good day. I took a wagon ride outside to a little grassy area in front of the hospital and watched the large crane work on building the new entrance to the hospital. I also got some new animals from Uncle Jake that I played with and showed to all the doctors when they came to see me. The surgeon was very impressed when I showed him my zebra and his four legs and one tail. The doctors think I might get to go home in a day or two. I get my neck line out tomorrow morning and if things are looking good it might be tomorrow afternoon when I go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment