Cousin Brock was there too, we had lots of fun together. Even better, neither of had to do any walking. Ahh, East Street!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
JDRF Walk
Yesterday I participated in my first charity walk. My family and I walked in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk at the Mall of America. There were tons of people, a drum line band and lots of mascots in furry costumes. All in all we had a good day.
For part of the time I walked with Uncle Matt. I had to tell him which direction to go, but after that we got our stride. Thanks for the ride Uncle Matt!

Cousin Brock was there too, we had lots of fun together. Even better, neither of had to do any walking. Ahh, East Street!
Cousin Brock was there too, we had lots of fun together. Even better, neither of had to do any walking. Ahh, East Street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Brayden! Thanks for walking for us.
Angie and Nathan
Post a Comment