Before this week I would get around on my belly with my "army" crawl.
This worked well enough, hey I got to where I wanted to go. But now that I am starting to crawl on my hands and knees (well sort of, hey that hard wood floor is slippery!) I will be getting where I want to go faster. Pretty soon Mommy will be chasing me all over the house. And maybe by then I'll have my pants on!
4 comments:
Brayden, you are getting SO BIG! Look at you sitting and crawling, wow! You are getting cuter by the minute too!
Great crawling buddy. Pretty soon we'll be running around a the park together.
Dear Brayden,
It was so fun to watch the first of the real crawling. You did well this week at my place.
It won't be long before you and Brock are running around together.
love you,
Nana
Wow Brayden!! You look great - What an achievement! Your cousin Olan is watching and learning...
Post a Comment