Welcome to our blog! We are excited to share what's new in our world with all our family and friends.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
IKEA
After the Walk and the rides, we all went to have breakfast at IKEA across the street from the Mall. I talked Aunt Britta into taking me to look at the toys after we ate. Look at this fun tunnel you can crawl through. Hi Britta!
Hey I saw some birthday party pics from Donna - Happy Birthday Brayden!! What an exciting day. I wish we couldhave been there with you.
Hey Emily, by the way, Olan has a new blog address if you wanna update your link - it's olanduvalarnould.blogspot.com (not olanduval.blogspot.com) - I was clicking your blog list and just noticed that! :)
2 comments:
We sure had fun with you on Saturday, Brayden. You were such a trooper all morning long!
love you!
Nana
Hey I saw some birthday party pics from Donna - Happy Birthday Brayden!! What an exciting day. I wish we couldhave been there with you.
Hey Emily, by the way, Olan has a new blog address if you wanna update your link - it's olanduvalarnould.blogspot.com (not olanduval.blogspot.com) - I was clicking your blog list and just noticed that! :)
Post a Comment