Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 2009 holiday season

We had a very busy time in December. Mommy put up a biiig Christmas tree and a lot of snowmen. I like to run around the house counting them.
Gabrielle started laughing at herself in the mirror and playing with toys.
Daddy and I went sledding with Uncle Josh and Brock. Mommy, Gabrielle, Nana and Grandpapa came along to watch. I wasn't so sure about it. I did NOT like getting snow in my face.But Brock thought it was lots of fun. Maybe next winter I'll get what he's talking about.Mommy and Daddy took my to the Holidazzle Parade in downtown Minneapolis. Then we went into Macy's and walked through their display. It was pretty neat to see the elves playing, going to school and helping in Santa's workshop. At the end we saw Santa. As you can see by the picture, I don't want to sit on Santa's lap!

No comments: