Saturday, January 23, 2010

2009 Christmas

Christmas Eve we went to Nana and Grandpapa's house for supper and presents. I got to wear my red tie! Gabrielle got dressed up in a pretty red dress too!Christmas morning we woke up and it had snowed, a lot. Mommy and I stayed inside and watched Daddy's shovel the driveway. When I woke up I ran downstairs and saw a red wagon by the tree for me. Thanks Nonna and Melissa! I can't wait to go to the park in it this summer.
I got to open LOTS of presents. I'm not very good at tearing off the paper.Gabrielle got a hat and some gloves from Aunt Marcia. Doesn't she look cute in them?And Santa brought me a kitchen to play with. I love it! I like to make coffee for Mommy and Daddy and cook hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.I like Christmas! Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments: