Sunday, October 11, 2009

Introducing my baby sister

My new baby sister is named Gabrielle Teresa. She was born on September 22, 2009. Mommy says she was a big baby at 10 pounds 2 ounces. I just LOVE her!Welcome Gabrielle!

3 comments:

Brock said...

Yes...Welcome Gabrielle! We are just so happy for you. She is a beautiful baby girl and we can't wait until Brock and Brayden and Gabrielle and Rayna can all enjoy playing with each other. Brock and Brayden are just about there so the girls have a little ways to go yet. Enjoy your time off Emily-it goes by fast!

JaHeRoAdmirer said...

Welcome to Gabrielle! So wonderful to see the pictures updated. I love little Brayden with his backpack on at the aquarium. And, Mommy was RIGHT - 10lbs 2oz IS a big baby sister! LOL!! She's beautiful. I felt a tickle in my throat at the Leif Erikson party, so I didn't ask to hold her...but I'll definitely be taking my turn the next time I see her. Can't wait!! xxoo

Brayden said...

x