Saturday, August 29, 2009
What a busy summer!
Its been a busy summer. I just posted eight posts to update you on what I've been up to this summer including playing at the beach, fishing, my first baseball game, the amusement park at Mall of America, the county fair... oh, and I've started wearing ties. You can never start too young...
The other big announcement (if you haven't already figured it out from the pictures) is that I'm going to have a new baby sister next month. Yep, Mommy and Daddy tell me a baby is coming to stay with us at the end of September. I'm not sure what I think of this but....more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulation Brayden! I check in from time to time and and thrilled to hear that you will be a big brother (I know you'll be a good one!). Tell your mom she looks fabulous!
Cheers,
Theresa Lee
Post a Comment