Sorry I haven't posted a blog lately. I have been pretty busy since coming back from Seattle...
It took me a couple of days to unpack all my new toys from my visits with the family and read all the books I got. Thank you everyone for the new stories!
Then Mommy, Daddy and I all got sick. Yes, it had to happen sometime... I had my first cold. :( But after a few days of laying around and being homebodies we got better.
Aunt Britta and Uncle Matt came by to see me (I had asked if I could see them more). And while they were there Mommy and Daddy (with a little help from Uncle Matt) got the Christmas tree up and the house decorated. That is a lot of lights. I like to just stare at the tree, I'm not so sure about touching the tree but staring is okay.
The rest of the time I have been working on my mobility. I am a quick army crawler and spend quite a bit of time on all fours rocking back and forth. Now, if I can just figure out how to move forward then watch out world, here I come! I also have FIVE teeth. I have my bottom two which you've seen and have three coming in on the top. Those three have not been fun, but now there out!
Well, more pictures and blogs to follow, but for now... Enjoy the Holiday Season! Isn't all this snow pretty to look at?
It took me a couple of days to unpack all my new toys from my visits with the family and read all the books I got. Thank you everyone for the new stories!
Then Mommy, Daddy and I all got sick. Yes, it had to happen sometime... I had my first cold. :( But after a few days of laying around and being homebodies we got better.
Aunt Britta and Uncle Matt came by to see me (I had asked if I could see them more). And while they were there Mommy and Daddy (with a little help from Uncle Matt) got the Christmas tree up and the house decorated. That is a lot of lights. I like to just stare at the tree, I'm not so sure about touching the tree but staring is okay.
The rest of the time I have been working on my mobility. I am a quick army crawler and spend quite a bit of time on all fours rocking back and forth. Now, if I can just figure out how to move forward then watch out world, here I come! I also have FIVE teeth. I have my bottom two which you've seen and have three coming in on the top. Those three have not been fun, but now there out!
Well, more pictures and blogs to follow, but for now... Enjoy the Holiday Season! Isn't all this snow pretty to look at?
No comments:
Post a Comment