Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Friday in Edmonds, WA

On Friday we went to Edmonds to see Daddy's family. We visited Aunt Elaine, Uncle Mark, cousin Micah and Michelle and Isaiah and Julia. We also saw Great Grandmom and Grandad, Aunt Karis and cousin Caleb and Prudence with cousin Anthony.
Before supper I sat on the floor and played with Anthony, Julia and Isaiah. What fun! They had an ancient record player that some of Daddy's cousins used to play with (uh Mommy, what's a record) and Anthony shared his car and other toys with me. He's a pretty cool guy.

Here I am with Great Grandmom and Grandad and Daddy. Great Grandmom didn't think she could hold me, but I told her I was a pretty light kid. There's one advantage to being "small for my age." Thanks Grandmom!
Great Grandad doesn't notice me playing with his glasses, shhhh don't tell him.
Here is Uncle Mark and Aunt Elaine. They were really nice having everyone over to their house to see me. Also, Aunt Elaine made me my first ham. That was yummy!!

I was tired after this day, there was just sooo much to do!

No comments: