I was just wondering the other day when you would start eating Cheerios. I will get a box to have when you are here next week. It is so fun to see you eat them! Way to go, Brayden! love you, Nana
Micah and I just watched a video of Isaiah eating Cheerios for the first time. It is cute to see Brayden doing the same thing. We are glad that he is doing so well. Love~ Michelle, Micah, Isaiah and Julia
3 comments:
I was just wondering the other day when you would start eating Cheerios. I will get a box to have when you are here next week. It is so fun to see you eat them!
Way to go, Brayden!
love you, Nana
Micah and I just watched a video of Isaiah eating Cheerios for the first time. It is cute to see Brayden doing the same thing. We are glad that he is doing so well.
Love~
Michelle, Micah, Isaiah and Julia
Way to go Brayden. You'll be eating hamburgers before you know it! (Well, I haven't had one yet, but my mom says any day).
Love,
Brock
Post a Comment