A couple of nights ago Mommy and I were playing with a blanket. Man was it funny! I laughed so hard that I fell asleep when we were done. I hope you think it was as funny as me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog! We are excited to share what's new in our world with all our family and friends.
3 comments:
I love the laugh! He's so precious. I can't wait until all these little cousins can be in one room - Olan will LOVE to meet Brayden, and Brock and the rest of the cousins!
Did you see Olan's blog? Alex set it up, www.olanduval.blogspot.com
Oh, of COURSE you have seen Olan's blog, it's even on your page. Silly me.
That is the cutest little video I have seen. Donna is right-these little cousins will be quite a tribe!!!
Love, Karen
Post a Comment