Monday, May 10, 2010

Trip to Washington part 2

The last part of the week we went to Nonna's house. She has a couple of fun rocking horses to ride.And lots of toys for Maddie and I to play with. Maddie came and stayed the night with me at Nonna's the first night we were there.The next day all of us went to the Point Defiance Zoo.Gabrielle really like looking at the walrus. Here we are watching the reindeer. Hi Mommy!
These monkeys were a lot of fun to watch. The played around in their hamock putting on a show for us.
Aunt Melissa brought a wagon for Maddie and I to ride around the zoo in. Pretty neat huh?!

After the zoo we went on a Merry Go Round. I was on the beluga whale and Maddie rode the horse.
We also played gold in Nonna's back yard. Well, I ran around with the golf club anyway.
And Maddie showed me her basket for picking up sticks, rocks, leaves and flowers.
Mommy's Aunt, Uncle and cousin came over to Nonna's to see us. This is Mommy's cousin Ann and her kids, Chad and Rachelle, with Aunt Melissa, Maddie, Gabrielle and Mommy and me.

At the end of the day, Maddie wanted to take a nap. Silly Maddie that's not a pillow, that for the door!

We had fun out in Washington. Thank you everyone for hosting us!

No comments: