Monday, February 15, 2010

My Second Birthday Party

I had a party for my second birthday (February 6th). We invited lots of my friends and family. I was quite the host greating everyone at the front door. It was so exciting to have everyone at my house to play.We (Brock and Lucy were with me) went downstairs to play with my kitchen. And there was a monkey cake for me.We all sang Happy Birthday and I blew out the birthday candle. The cake was yummy.Then I got lots of presents for my birthday! I got this doll from my friend Lucy. And I got a big truck from Vero and Frank.My friend Pacey got me fruits and vegetables that I can cut up in my kitchen.
I had a lot of fun at my birthday party. Thank you everyone for coming to my party!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Brock! Thanks for having us to your party - Lucy's been talking about your and your monkey cake a LOT.

Heidi said...

Okay, brain fart. Hi BRAYDEN. Sheesh! :)