Monday, May 25, 2009

San Diego Trip - The Zoo

On Monday afternoon (4/27) we went to the San Diego Zoo. Mommy, let's go to the zoo! We saw the giant panda bears...
...be beary, beary, quite he's sleeping. We saw the giraffes and their baby. Hey, don't I have one of those painted on my wall?
And across the way we saw the elephants. That is one big dude! He was sure making a lot of noise with that hay barrel. I couldn't wait to see the monkeys! First we saw the giant gorilla. Silly Mommy, that's just a bronze statue. I want to see the real thing!
Look, the gorilla has a baby too! That baby was funny, I just sat and laughed and laughed. Check this out, there are alligators in there!
The petting zoo was NOT my favorite part of the zoo. The goats were fun to look at, but who wants to touch one?!
Here we are at the zebras.
Boy that was a long three hours, I think I'll just curl up for a nap.

No comments: