Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Friday was Halloween. I went to my Mommy's office with Grandpa. We say lots of fun costumes and decorations. I saw a women dressed from head to toe as a monkey. She was wonderful, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. And when the monkey came to pet my hand, I was cool was that! Mommy thought I would be scared, but I showed her. After Mommy's work we went home to have dinner. All of these kids kept ringing our doorbell for candy. What I want to know is where is my candy?! Daddy said that some day we would go walking around to other people's houses for candy.
I was a sweat pea for halloween. Here I am with daddy holding me up in my costume. With no legs it was hard for me to stand on my own.

Nanna and Grandpapa came over to see me in my costume and play for a while. By the end of the night I was zonked.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Aw, SO cute!

TLee said...

Emily,
What a doll, he just keeps getting cuter!

Cheers,
Theresa Lee

Randi said...

Dear Brayden,
You were the cutest Sweet Pea!
love you,
Nana