Welcome to our blog! We are excited to share what's new in our world with all our family and friends.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Look Mom no hands!
Daddy and I were working on my sitting. I can sit, but not very well. This is what usually happens...I fall backward. But I thought the camera in Mom's hands was so interesting that I made my first attempt to go forward. I'm still not a pro, but I'm working on it!
Hello Brayden, When I was learning to sit, my mommy and daddy would put the Boppy pillow behind/around me so when I lost my balance I fell on something soft. I think it helped me out. You should give it a try! Can't wait to see you again. Love, Brock
2 comments:
Hey, little one.... I missed you today!
You are sitting so well now. You will be crawling before you know it!
I love this blog. It is a story of your life.
Love you,
Nana
Hello Brayden,
When I was learning to sit, my mommy and daddy would put the Boppy pillow behind/around me so when I lost my balance I fell on something soft. I think it helped me out. You should give it a try!
Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Brock
Post a Comment