Then they brought out the bib and I started to wonder what was going on...


But when Mommy started to give me some of that cereal stuff I wasn't that excited. It was funny tasting and I really just pushed it around and out of my mouth. Mommy says we'll try again tomorrow, but I'm not so sure about that!
3 comments:
Way to go, Brayden! You will be eating real food before you know it!
Today you drank 5 and 1/2 ounces like a champ and wanted more at every feeding! I think you are having a real growth spurt.
Nana is very proud of you!
Hey cutie! That cereal is good stuff, huh? Just wait until you get the REALLY good stuff like pears peas. Yum, yum!
Keep trying buddy. Food gets better tasting as you become a better eater! It was great to see you at my party on Sunday. Mommy will post some pictures pretty soon.
Love,
Brock
Post a Comment